Our office manager will send you an email from us with a Zoom link for your appointment prior to session. Click on this link and follow the instructions.
Please visit this page for more information about Telepsychology services.
Preparing for your appointment
These tips will help you make the most of your virtual visit.
- Pick a private, quiet setting for your visit.
- If you plan to use your phone as your video device, set it on a stable surface and point it at your face. Avoid backlight, stay in one place and minimize distractions.
- Consider silencing other notifications to avoid interruptions from other phone calls, texts or apps
- If you or your child will be doing any assessment, please use a computer or i-pad.
- Many people prefer to use headphones as they can help them hear better, and may offer some improved privacy.
If you need help
1. Our office phone lines will remain open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 11:00 am on Friday. You may call us at 319-358-6520 to speak directly with staff. There may be times when our staff is on another line or can’t get to you right away. If that is the case, please leave a message.
2. You can also text us at our regular office number (319) 358-6520.
3. You can also call our regular office number to leave a message at (319) 358-6520.
4. You can send us an email at email@example.com